Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How Smart is A 2 Year-Old? Smart

As you know, our 2 year-old started preschool last week. It was a slightly bumpy road, but things are much smoother now. However, even though we are able to drop him off with less tears, it does not mean that my two year-old enjoys it. Yesterday he woke up and crawled into bed with me and my wife. It was 6:45 a.m. He turned to the window and said "it's daytime....time for schoo, ah, spring and Christmas." Yes, my two year-old started to say school and then realized what he was saying and quickly changed course. And the best part of it was that he clearly caught himself becuase he stared at me like a deer in the headlights as he paused to correct himself with "spring and Christmas." Did he think we would not remember that he had school? Well, we had and about an hour later, he knew that we knew...off to school we went.

1 comment: