Monday, December 21, 2009

Like Father, Like Son


I have the next couple weeks off for vacation! Yay for me, but we're not going anywhere. My son woke up this morning and I told him that our nanny would be here later and then grandma would be here, but for now, we have a couple hours to play. I wanted to be productive today, so I started to make a To Do list of items that I wanted to accomplish today. I told my son that I was making a list of things that I wanted to do today and gave him a pen and some paper. I asked him to write down what he wanted to do today (he can't write, but I wanted him to participate). He pointed to my list of things to do and said, "I want to do what you're doing today papa." As much as he drives me crazy sometimes, I love my son...

3 comments:

  1. Awe, that's so cute. You could be picking your nose or scratching your butt and he'd STILL want to do EXACTLY what you are doing.

    My toddler is the same way.

    Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son always want to do what I'm doing. I always have to remember to include him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm glad you decided to go no where during your vacation! Vacations are usually stressful & budget busting.

    You probably feel better too after taking a holiday from a traditional vacation.

    ReplyDelete