Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Here's my version of Wordless Wednesday. Some random photos that I thought I would share.

I was at the park with my boy and we saw this lady walking down the path and we heard some squawking. It is hard to see, but if you look at the backpack the lady is wearing, there is a small bird, probably a parrot in there. There's a first for everything. I was working down by the 710 fwy in Long Beach a couple weeks ago and I was stuck in traffic. When I finally drove by the accident, I saw the problem. Fortunately, nobody was hurt, but the truck driver lost his mobile home on the turn. Imagine making the call to your boss after that happens. "Hey boss, you'll never believe what just happened, and no I wasn't speeding!" I still don't understand how this accident occurred, because with that turn, the load should have fallen in the other direction.






No comments:

Post a Comment